We offer support at 3 levels for building a better virtual and digital work experience
1 – the conceptual level – the what & why
we provide inspiring key notes, workshops, conferences, conversations, moderation
What is it all about? In any case, it’s not about continuing your old way of working with new tools, it’s about redesigning team work at its core. It’s about changing the mindset of managers, team leaders, colleagues, clients. We provide your team with inspiring stories, based on our practice with concrete teams and organizations.
2 – the very practical level: implementing a concrete digital workplace & changing how we work – the how
we provide consultancy, virtual and physical workshops and training sessions
We have our reasons for this. After more than a decade in the field, we learnt that the medium is the message. And the message today is not “My desktop”, “My folders”, “My documents”.
Today the message is: we.
The default mode of working that Notion and Confluence nudge its users towards is:
. collaborate . connect . try . grasp . show . tell . ask . structure . share . link . datafy . processify . learn
. be one .
If GTD amazed you for efficiency and effectiveness at individual level, this will amaze you at team and organizational level.
3 – skills and habits building
We provide on-site and virtual training sessions
We help teams in developing new skills and habits that come with the new way of working and that is based on the model of the network organization. For most teams and organisations this is completely different from what they are used to.
We provide on-site workshops or virtual sessions, for groups or one-on-one, on topics such as:
- community building
- knowledge building
- building situational awareness
- conversation management
- open work and transparency
- information governance with Confluence/Notion
- structuring & datafying techniques with Confluence/Notion
- wayshowing, searching & finding in Confluence/Notion
- new kinds of leadership that go together with this new way of working
- social learning
- content curation
- how to manage notifications
- information and web page design with Confluence/Notion
- how to drastically reduce the amount of meeting time
- how to drastically reduce the amount of e-mails